? ??????????????Dance Dance (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (16 Ratings)??272 Grabs Today. 6920 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Boston Celtics Logo? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (56 Ratings)??272 Grabs Today. 16121 Total Grabs. ??????Pre BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, February 7, 2010

I ran a 5k today with my co-workers from this bistro and bar I work at. Realizing that this run would be one of the last times I would spend time with them till I get back from China, it was very sentimental. I've worked at Encore for about a year now and my co-workers, mostly composed of college students have grown on me. They are some of the best friends I've ever had and will miss them.







I also got a chance to see one of my favorite teachers. A health and fitness teacher, also my student council adviser and personal Dr.Phil. Running is one of the hobbies we share and I'm proud to say I beat her by a strong two minutes, haha.




9 days till I leave N.C. for D.C.. Its becoming so real as each day passes by.

0 comments: